background

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tantrum

Zach is pretty easy going. He drinks juice out of a sippee cup, water out of a cup with a straw...and milk out of his bottle. Every once in a while I will fill his sippee cup up with milk - he dilly dallies but ends up drinking most of it. I convinced myself that I was going to try and break the bottle from Zach this weekend.....it is Friday night and I think I have already lost! I give him a sippee cup of milk before he goes to bed. He lays down as he does every night and starts to drink his milk...and then suddenly starts crying. I figured maybe he hit a sore gum as he is working on those canine teeth...he continues on, stands up on the couch and arches his back and just keeps screaming and crying. I am baffled. I have Dustin go get a bottle and we pour the milk from the sippee cup to the bottle and hand it to Zach....HE IMMEDIATELY STOPS CRYING AND DRINKS HIS BOTTLE. I have been played...by a 13 month old. He won and we still have the entire weekend ahead of us.....

No comments: