background

Friday, August 22, 2008

What is your fancy....

Jen has been a diet coke fan for ages....recently she tried a diet pepsi and now wants to convert. I am not sure if pepsi changed their formula in the past couple of years...but a diet pepsi just tastes a bit more refreshing than a diet coke. The sad part is 99.9% of places you go only serve coke products to drink....Jen was jumping for joy when she had lunch at Applebee's this week and they serve PEPSI products! So what is your preference...diet coke or diet pepsi?

Dustin is a Dr. Pepper lover....some times he is torn between Dr. Pepper and Mountian Dew (depends on what the occasion is that calls for the caffine - long afternoon of meetings at work calls for a Mountain Dew....dinner with the wife calls for a Dr. Pepper). So what is your preference....Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew?

6 comments:

Charis said...

I LOVE DIET COKE, way too much. It just makes my day better :-) I'll drink diet pepsi if they don't have coke products, but I'd rather have diet coke. As for Dr. Pepper - can't stand it ;-) I'd take Mountain Dew over it ANYDAY. Oh, the simple pleasure we all enjoy!

Craig said...

Diet Pepsi ALL THE WAY! I actually can't stand Diet Coke, and I don't think I ever have. As far as Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew, well just like my dad, I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper. Yummy!

Kelly said...

Okay, so I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock 'n roll.

I like to have Diet Coke, but with a splash of Dr. Pepper to make it taste better.

I really don't mind Diet Pepsi along with a bit of the Dr. Pepper, to flavor it up. I'll have to sample a plain Diet Pepsi sometime soon.

Mountain Dew is gross.

Rushell said...

I love love love Dr Pepper! I am not a big diet person but my parents are all for the Diet Pepsi.

Anonymous said...

I've always been a diet coke person - but lately when I get diet pepsi from the new Panera Bread restaurant by our house I must say it is quite good!!

Stephanie said...

None of this diet crap, it's coke straight up for me. I don't mind a little Dr. Pepper now and then but I'm a coke fan all the way!