background

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You are FIRED!

Old Navy....you are fired...yes FIRED! In the age of convenience online shopping has become my friend. Old Navy had an online super sale about two Saturdays ago, I got a great deal on jeans for Zachary. I have been waiting patiently for a week and a half now for the "package" to arrive. I ordered two pairs of size 12-18 month pants in different denim washes. My first impression is the two washes looked almost identical....okay, no big deal. Then I hold the two pairs of jeans up to one another and...yes, one is definitely LARGER than the other. So I look them over again and notice this:

The tag in the jeans is a different size than the tag attached to the jeans. One of the pairs of jeans is actually a 18-24 month size. Grrr.....so you say, "well just take it to a local store and exchange it"...not that easy. Ever been to an Old Navy baby section in Utah? NO SELECTION - especially if your child is a boy. They don't have this style/type of jean in any store around. So just keep the jeans and "hope" he fits into them this winter? Hmmm...I don't know if I can wait for that either....I may just call Old Navy and complain - maybe I will get something free ;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's a drag! Did you ever call Old Navy? You should!