background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shoe Fetish

Most women have a shoe fetish....right? I think that would mean they buy tons of shoes for themselves. Jen seems to have a shoe fetish for what we buy for Zachary...not herself. Check out the latest purchase at Kohl's:


When she got home with the Kohl's bag, Zach was VERY interested in what was inside. Jen dug out the Vans shoe box and Zach went CRAZY...he LOVED the shoes! He had to put them on right that instant. He began to run around the house in his new shoes....and wore them all night long! Here he is hamming it up for the camera with his new shoes:


Dustin asked where his matching pair of shoes were......apparently Vans doesn't make velcro shoes for adult men ;)

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Cool shoes! I really like buying shoes for my kids more than for my self.

Dustin said...

Oooooh! Velcro Vans!! Easier to slip on and off!

Susan P said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Love it. Imagine if you have a girl! I've bought shoes for Maya that she literally just wore once for a portrait.... at least I know I can reuse them with the next one!!