background

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Computer Engineer "Barbie" ????

This made my day - I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time. Thank you MSNBC for posting this story about the launch of the 126th Barbie doll which was decided from vote BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. The American people wanted Barbie to be a "Computer Engineer" and apparently Matel feels the best way to make a Barbie doll represent a "Computer Engineer" is like this:




Seriously? Nerdy glasses (pink none the less), a bluetooth headset and a pink laptop makes you a female computer engineer? Wow.....what does that make me then? I don't have nerdy glasses, a bluetooth headset OR a pink laptop....AND I have an engineering college degree.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Sounds like I need to take you shopping for some hip nerd gear. :)

Jen M said...

That is too funny! I don't own a pink laptop or pink glasses either.