background

Friday, October 8, 2010

What is this??

......this is what the picture looks like when your lens element somehow decides to not work properly on your digital camera....the flash makes it so much worse.

I am sad to announce that my Chocolate Canon powershot SD1300IS Elph is dead. He lived a short ten months...by far the shortest life expectancy of any of my digital cameras. In fact all the previous four digital cameras still function - I just kept upgrading to the smaller, lighter digital cameras. This time we "invested" in the two year "accidental drop" converge from Best Buy....some how I think we will get our $$ worth from that. But back to Chocolate Elph - we are not sure how he died...but he will be missed.
.....AND.....chocolate has been replaced with Mr. Blue! Welcome to the family BLUE!

No comments: