Yes - only $3.97. Full price for all of the above was $10.76. Here is how I scored the deal:
- Colgate toothbrushes $0.99 each. I had two coupons for $0.50 off - Smiths gave me another $0.50 off with the coupon event...meaning I actually made $0.02 off this one!
- Can of vegetables $1.59. I had a coupon for a free can -- so FREE!
- 24oz Palmolive $2.59 each. I had $0.25 coupon - Smiths gave me $0.75 making my total price $1.59.
- Two Yoplait Whips for $1.20. I had a $0.55 coupon - Smiths gave me $0.45, so my total cost was $0.20!
- Six Yoplait yogurts for $3.60. I had a $0.40 coupon - Smiths gave me $0.60 and coupons loaded onto my Smiths card gave me another $0.40 off...making my total $2.20 for the six yogurts.
I wish all shopping trips could be this successful!