background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The day of LOGAN

Today is Logan's day! March 28th - Logan is THREE MONTHS OLD!


We had the opportunity to have Logan's baby blessing at the church on his three month birthday (TODAY!). Dustin's parents, grandma, sisters w/husbands and kids were all in town for the event. Local Aunts, Uncles and cousins were also in attendance. After the church services everyone headed back to our house for some lunch.....this is the clan:


I don't think our house has EVER been this packed. Everyone wanted to stay upstairs....I don't think the kids realized the cooler toys were in the basement! Here was our yummy lunch spread:


I some how neglected to get pictures of how packed our house was....oops. I have pictures of the food but not of all the people...I must have been distracted! We LOVED having everyone celebrate with us....and of course Zach and Logan LOVED having everyone here!

No comments: